Dine at a full-service restaurant overlooking the wild and scenic Merced River. Enjoy delicious pizza, buy food supplies to prepare in your in-room kitchenette or travel to a nearby family-style restaurant or sports bar or into Yosemite Valley. The choice is yours!
The River Restaurant & Lounge
Fine dining and beverages presented within the inviting warmth of a mountain cabin. Serving classic American breakfasts and dinner all year. Indoor and Patio seating. Banquet and catering services available.
Pizza, Sandwiches, Salads and Beverages. Indoor and Patio seating available. Open Seasonally - May through October.
Yosemite View Gift Shop
Adjacent to the hotel lobby, the gift shop features fine Yosemite apparel, collectibles and gifts not found within the national park.
Yosemite View Convenience Store
A convenience store, also in the View lobby, has a wide variety of groceries for in-room breakfasts or dinners, snacks, picnics or food for the road.
Cedar Lodge Restaurant
Located 8 miles west of Yosemite View Lodge, the Cedar House Restaurant and Canyon Bar & Grill offers family-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Inside Yosemite National Park
- The Ahwahnee (Full-Service Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in a Spectacular Setting - Jacket and Tie Recommended for Dinner)
- Yosemite Lodge Food Court (Food Stations Serving a Variety of Dishes for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner)
- Yosemite Lodge Mountain Room Restaurant and Lounge (Steakhouse & Bar)
- Curry Village (Fast Food and Cafeteria Service)
- Yosemite Village (Fast Food, Pizza and Delicatessen)
- Wawona Hotel (Fine Dining)
There are countless Yosemite and El Portal dining options-our area-savvy professionals are always happy to point you in the right direction and will gladly make recommendations.